Thursday, May 23

Scrappy Update

Here are a few pages I've been working on over the last couple of weeks... Its been a dreary, rainy couple of weeks and I haven't had an opportunity to take any decent photos of them until now. 

I'm still working through my stash as best I can... along with a bit of spring cleaning I think I'll get this ScrapCave under control again!  Is it just me, or do most scrappers love to organize and rearrange their craft rooms?  It seems like tearing apart my space is my other hobby when I'm not in a creative mood!  LOL  Please tell me I'm not alone in this ;-)

The kittens are doing really well, it's hard to believe its only been a few months since they joined our fur family as I can't imagine my days without them to make me giggle.  They are the most adorable little marshmallows... and you should see Ralphie!  He is going to be a BIG boy!  I haven't weigh him in a couple of weeks, but I'm sure he's reached 7.5-8 pounds already and they are only turning 6Months old tomorrow!  Roxy is still a delicate little thing, I don't think she's even reached 6 pounds yet which is more typical of the Persian breed.

Until next time!
Steph









1 comments :

Мария Захарова June 12, 2013 at 2:54 AM  

Stephanie, good day! The blog http://challenge-km-shop.blogspot.ru/2013/06/2506.html task: to make the lifting of any page you like. I chose your page about cats. I invite you to see the result and I hope you do not mind. I admire your creativity. And your cat charm! Thank you!